You ever have one of those days where you feel like you’re just gonna break down crying at any second but you don’t really have a reason to cry but YOU WANT TO SO BADLY so you just kind of sulk around and wait for that ONE THING that’s gonna set you off but it never comes and you just feel like shit all fucking day for no real reason? AUGH.
Since my big summer plans have now fallen through at the hands of some shitty fucking cunt, my job search has now been kicked into turbo mode.
Let me just explain to y’all why this is stressing me out.
- I did not expect to be so completely desperate for work on such short notice.
- I am now frantically applying to jobs I don’t want and feel completely overqualified for.
- When and if I do get a new job, I will be making minimum wage… which I have never, ever done. When I started my job at Dave’s, I was making a dollar fifty more than minimum wage and by the time the store closed I was making almost ELEVEN DOLLARS AN HOUR.
- Pizza Hut said no to me. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SUCKS? I applied to FOUR DIFFERENT OPEN POSITIONS at TWO DIFFERENT PIZZA HUTS and apparently I’m too fucking stupid to pass the personality assessment or something because I got an e-mail ALMOST IMMEDIATELY saying they had nothing for me. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Though I did just apply at White Castle.., and even though I really don’t want any part of working fast food, I DO love those little hamburgers and it is absolutely the least shitty of all the fast food joints out there… so, that’s a thing.
I kind of feel like putting my head through a wall. I can’t do this unemployment shit anymore. The “benefits” aren’t cutting it, they never have, and I need a job YESTERDAY. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, dudes.
Me, too, mama. Me, too…
Things I like about my boyfriend:
- He is very intelligent and well spoken
- He smells AMAZING, all the time
- He cooks for me
- He’s absolutely hilarious
- He’s extremely talented in so many ways, it’s kind of ridiculous
- He has the BEST laugh. It’s sort of like an evil giggle
- He’s very wise, and is always trying to solve my problems and help me out (which I need, desperately, especially when I don’t want to admit I need help)
- He always snuggles me when we sleep, and accepts that I am going to sleep punch him in the face throughout the night, and STILL snuggles me anyway
- He encourages and inspires me every single day
- HIS KISSES ARE SO GOOD OHMYGAWD (he’s also good… really good… at other things, but I shall not go there… but… lemme just say… PHWOAR)
- He’s absolutely lovely in every way
- He loves me, despite all of our obstacles and hangups and triggers and all that other tricky stuff, HE LOVES ME… And that’s, really, the most important thing.
Sorry I’m not sorry, y’all. I’m feeling very mushy this evening… <3
I love you, Kevin.
My divorce is official!
HEY Y’ALL, I’M LEGALLY EFFING DIVORCED!!! FINALLY!!! AAAAH!!!
:) Celebratory “I’m divorced now!” sex with my boyfriend and lots and lots of booze. YAYAYAYAYAYAAY
I may or may not be intoxicated already